stargazing

torsdag, september 14, 2006

I hate the days when you don't have anything to do but feel like you should be doing something but just can't be arsed. Yesterday was one of those days (although in retrospect, I did quite a lot); woke up at three in the afternoon (fair enough, went to bed at 7 in the morning), met a friend half an hour later and went shopping (and found out that don't need to buy new clothes for the gasque (a dinner party) after all) then went on to an international fika (coffee and cakes) at Norrlands after which I tagged along to V-Dala pub and onwards to GH pub. And was home at midnight. Well at least I had plans for that evening; knew I wanted to go out and would find someone to go out with from the fika but still... today's turning into one of those days. I have a lecture at 4 but it's about the Finno-Ugric people and languages, so in theory it's about me too. Nothing too interesting, plus I can't really understand what the lecturer is saying so I might give it a miss. So I really don't have anything I have to do, except study o_O Can't really go out tonight since I have a class at ten in the morning tomorrow. I don't even have a tv! What am I supposed to do?