stargazing

onsdag, november 01, 2006

I forgot arrogant and proud from the list. That's what they are. These bloody people...

But in other news, October is over and I made it through it without any alcohol! I thought it would be harder than this, but it's surprisingly easy to say no thanks to free wine and free vodka and free punch and.. well, yes, there's been lot of that. Now I just don't feel like drinking anymore and I'm proud of myself. I like the feeling of going to bed at the end of a good night out, still thinking clearly and no headaches, nothing. And even waking up the next day, such a brilliant feeling.

And it's been snowing! Aaall day, and now there's like 10cm of the white stuff on the ground and me, I'm just happy. There's this little kid inside me that's fighting to get out to play in the snow and make snowmen and go skiing and skating and snowboarding and whatnot. I missed you, snow!

Plus I'm going home in a week! It's going to be so nice, to break away from this place for a while. I haven't been outside Uppsala for so long (except for the day I randomly got an inspiration to go to Stockholm and wander around) that it's starting to make me mad. In the end, it's such a small place. Or maybe it's just the people, who knows. But yay!